This month’s ‘Property of the Month’ ticks all the right boxes if you are looking for a top performing investment.
Low entry level prices, check.
Range of payment plans, check.
Solid returns, check.
High rental demand location, double check!
Interested? Well you should be. The Residence at Park House is located in Bradford – one of the UKs biggest growth cities, with masses of inward investment leading to a growth of jobs, accommodation and population.
The Residence aims to seize this opportunity by delivering desirable living space for Bradford’s increasing professional market. The scheme consists of 59 residential units split into studios, one and two bedroom apartments. The location is fantastic! Residents will be on the doorstep to the brand new £260 million Broadway shopping centre, with a selection of some of the UK’s best known and loved shops, restaurants and cafes, just steps away.
1. Affordable entry level – You can buy an apartment from as little as £63,000
2. Solid returns – Earn 7% NET rental return assured for 2 years
3. Key growth location – Bradford is in the top 10 destinations for buy-to-let property in the UK. What’s more, the development is literally opposite the £260 million Broadway shopping centre, making it a top location for tenants!
4. Make money on your deposit – Earn 5% interest on your deposits funds, making you money from your investment from day 1.
5. Range of payment options to choose from – whether you have cash up front, or need a mortgage, there are options to suit all buyers.
Bradford: The Growth Hub of the North
Bradford is large, young and growing. With its unrivalled location at the heart of the UK, skilled workforce, top University and competitive property prices, it’s no surprise Bradford is a major headquarter destination in the North.
The City Region’s financial and business service sector generates over £13 billion every year and is projected to grow by 51% between now and 2022, offering stable, secure investment opportunities.
Urbane Brix Property Guru, Adam Ross, explains why The Residence at Park House is an investment opportunity not to be missed:
“We are all very aware of the popularity of Bradford from an investment point of view. The pricing here has risen dramatically over the past 3 years and will continue to grow as does the city centres and its ever-evolving shopping centres, shops, bars and restaurants.
Admittedly the rentals to achieve the yields will have to come in at the top end, however with an unrivalled finish and location to appeal to the professional market then the rentals would be naturally expected.
This is a great option for cash investors especially with a 5% interest payment available. “
Request the full brochure and find out more about your 5-year investment scenario. Contact us today.Back to Guru articles